Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between the Gateway to LA BID and Lisa Trifiletti or Omar Pulido"

See other formats

Subject: Re: la cienega cleaned today
From: Omar Pulido
Date: 09/02/2016 11:40 AM
To: Laurie Hughes

The other stuff here is encampment related property. I need another team
for that so they can determine what is trash vs personal property , in
accordance with our lawsuits. Will work on this but this takes a bit
longer. I am trying to get the team out here this month for this. Will
let you know

imagel . JPG

Omar Pulido
LAX Community Liaison
Counci lmember Mike Bonin
(323) 740-0494

On Sep 2, 2016, at 11:22 AM, Laurie Hughes <lhughes@gatewavtola ■ org>
wrote :

Just drove by that area. That one spot was picked up, however
there is a lot more stuff still out there.

You need to do a drive through.

Laurie Hughes
(310) 216-7328